School Fee Structure
- School fees are payable for full 12 months of the year.Bus fees are payable for 11 months.
- Term fees will be charged once a year and must be paid at the beginning of the term as given on the fee card.
- Tuition fees and other fees will be increased every year.
- Fees must be paid before the 15th of each month.In case of default,a line of Rs.25/- will be charged per month.
- Fees must be paid by cash only.
- A child's name may be struck off the school roll for non-payment of school dues after two months.On payment of the admission fees only,the child's name will be enrolled again.
- Only those pupils who have paid all school fees are permitted to appear for the regular examination.